So you’ve read all about oils (if not, then stop right now and go read it here) and you want to learn more about the kit. Let’s break it all down, shall we…?
As we always say, the Premium Starter Kit is the BEST way to get started! It includes a gorgeous diffuser, which uses ultrasonic technology to disperse millions of tiny essential oil particles into the air and benefits us GREATLY. It’s about so much more than smelling good. It also includes some literature about Young Living, a Resource Guide, info about Seed-to-Seal, sample packets of a few essential oils to share with friends, samples of Ningxia Red (delicious and SO nutritious), a sample packet of our FAVORITE (and only one we use) household cleaner, and the best part….. 11 of the most commonly used essential oils! The following are the oils that come in the Starter Kit.
- PanAway is a perfect companion after a workout, or a lifesaver for those days that you’ve overexerted yourself physically. This blend of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils can be used in a massage to help ease muscle discomfort. This oil might just become your best friend.
- Another one of Young Living’s most popular blends, Citrus Fresh is a new addition to the Premium Starter Kit. It combines Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Mandarin essential oils with a hint of Spearmint to create a refreshing, inviting aroma. Diffusing Citrus Fresh fills your home or workplace with an uplifting scent. Some people even wear this oil by itself as a perfume or cologne
- Lavender has an incredibly soothing and refreshing aroma, duh. So we use it for winding down and relaxing before bedtime. We diffuse it to create a calming and comforting atmosphere whenever we need it.
- Lemon vitality invigorates the mind and body by supporting the nervous system, it cleans your bodily systems, supports proper nasal function, and supports healthy respiratory function. Basically, it wins for the best supporting role in your body’s film
- The name says it all.Roll it onto your wrists, your neck, your chest, your feet, your whole life. (You feel me?) Diffuse it to promote a calm environment.
- Here’s a whole LIST of why we adore peppermint:-Supports gastrointestinal system comfort-Promotes healthy bowel function
-Supports proper digestive function
-Natural breath freshener
-Helps promote focus and clarity by supporting a healthy nervous system
-Helps with occasional constipation
-Helps with occasional gas
-Helps relieve minor aches and pains associated with daily life
-Helps alleviate nausea
-Encourages proper respiratory function
-Supports proper joint and cartilage function
-Provides nervous system support during times of stress
Seriously?! The. Very. Best.
- Thieves is pretty much the best for supporting healthy immune function, which makes me a huge fan. It complements daily wellness regimens and helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Frank supports healthy skin (my face adores it), promotes feelings of calm and balance, and increases spiritual awareness. Frank may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking, aging skin. I suggest that you rub it on the bottom of your feet to alleviate nervous energy.
- Aaaaand Lily loves to add it to her daily skin care regimen as an excellent toner. (It constantly amazes me how much makeup it takes off even after I’ve washed my face! -L)
- It supports a healthy digestive system! It helps alleviate nausea & upset/sour stomach. It supports a healthy immune system, and it’s useful for occasional irregularity or constipation. It can totally offer relief from occasional heartburn, and for those of you who love food as much as we do, we love how it alleviates fullness, bloating and occasional gas from overeating.
Tummy, meet your best friend.
- (Pronounced “co-pa-ee-ba”) This beauty helps our bodies do their thing when it comes to injury or irritation. It aids in easing common digestive discomforts when taken internally…oh, sweet relief! It helps the body regulate its natural immune responses. Always a good thing.Aaaaand it promotes a youthful appearance from the inside out! Yes, please!
- Raven is another new addition to the starter kit. This blend of Ravintsara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils packs a big punch! Its robust scent is an empowering and invigorating aroma that will help you stay motivated throughout the day. When you apply it topically to the chest or throat, it creates a cooling sensation.
*NOTE: Raven is not recommended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional (which we are not). Whenever using it with any children, dilute, dilute, dilute with a carrier oil!
So there you have it, friends! More about all the beautiful oils that come in the starter kit. Of course, there are so many other uses for these oils but for the sake of this blog, we kept it short and sweet. Still, have questions? Contact us! We’re happy to answer them.
Ready to grab your kit?
- Click here to enroll
- Be sure to check “Wholesale Member” to earn your 24% off any future orders. Also, double check that our member number is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID boxes: 3910992
- Select your Premium Starter Kit! All the diffuser options are amazing, just make sure you’re selecting the Premium Starter Kit.
- Unless we’ve talked about enrolling in the Essential Rewards program, you can feel free to skip this part. Essential Rewards is an optional (Amazing!) program but you’re certainly not obligated to sign up.
- Add any additional products you’d like to try in addition to your kit to save on shipping costs. Some of our favorites are Deep Relief, Thieves cleaner, and Valor.
- Fill out your name, billing & shipping addresses, SSN*, and contact information. *Your SSN will NEVER be used unless you make over $600/year selling YL products, in which case they will send you a 1099 tax form, as required by law, at the end of the year. If you don’t pursue the business side of YL then your SSN will never be used.
- Create a username, password, and pin. Be sure to write all three down so that you can login again in the future!
- Select individual, unless you already have a business that you file taxes under.
- Confirm your enrollment info, you should see “Lily Belanger” as your sponsor and enroller. Don’t panic, that’s her maiden name.
- Check out! Make sure you got to the confirmation page and wait anxiously for that nice FedEx guy to drop off your box of goodies.
We are so thrilled for you and cannot wait for you to embark on this journey to wellness alongside us. Welcome to the YL family, friend!